in Full Mesh
in Full Mesh
LARGE GPU SUPPORT - UP TO 4 SLOTS
The adjustable motherboard tray makes it possible to increase space to contain GPUs up to 4 slots thick, 336mm in length.
SUPPORT RADIATORS UP TO 2 X 280MM
The brand new removable bracket allows dual 280mm radiators for extreme liquid cooling.
ATX & SFX POWER SUPPLY SUPPORTED
Our innovative PSU bracket in Meshroom makes it compatible with both ATX and SFX power supplies, and effective to transition from an ATX build into ITX build.
Despite the small size, Meshroom can support up to two 3.5’ hard drives or seven 2.5’ hard drives (dependent on GPU size).
CUSTOM COOLING SUPPORT Options
Three liquid cooling pump locations enable powerful custom water-cooled builds in different modes with no compromise.
25 mm thick fans with 1.9 slot (39 mm) GPU； 15 mm thick fans with 2.4 slot (49 mm) GPU
1 x 240 radiator (28 mm thick) with 25 mm thick fans allow 1.4 slot (30 mm) thick GPU；
1 x 240 radiator (28 mm thick) with 15 mm thick fans allow 1.9 slot (40 mm) thick GPU
4 slots GPU mode : max 53 mm height"
15 mm thick fans with 2.4 slot (49 mm) GPU
Small form factor GPU mode: max 211 mm length (GPU baffle not included) without front radiator installed, and PCIe cable not included package (cards up to 60mm thick)
ATX MB GPU low position: max 316 mm length (GPU baffle not included) and 124 mm width (cards up to 60mm thick)
ATX MB GPU high position: max 307 mm length (GPU baffle not included) and 124 mm width (cards up to 60mm thick)
• Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
• PCB color, PSU cable head type, and monitor connecting cable head type are subject to change without notice.
• Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
• Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
• The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, Type-C, and PCIE cable will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.